It's hard to believe it's been three years. Then again, some days it seems much longer than that (which, by the way, is NOT a bad thing). I just can't really remember what life was like without Paul and his amazing heart (sorry for the cheesiness, shmoops).
Here are some of the things I love most about Paul. In no particular order.
-His dry, subtle, witty sense of humor.
-His thoughtful sensitivity to others.
-His unselfish service, even when it's terribly inconvenient.
-The random little notes he's always leaving for me. Oh, how I love those notes.
-The amazing father he has become. He is the best dad Leo could ever wish for.
-His music in all it's beautiful incarnations.
-His unwaivering integrity.
-The words he writes and the constant creativity that spills from his hand.
-His attention to what I'm really saying. Even if I haven't really said it.
-His patience.
-His dedication to my family. And his.
-His love for tradition and his determined devotion to carry it on.
-The way he talks about his mother. I knew I'd found a good one.
-How much he loves children.
-How well he loves me.
-His passion for Montana.
-His love of the arts.
-His gorgeous red hair.
-His rare and wonderful moments of unexpected craziness.
-His dedication to friends. Anyone who is lucky enough to be Paul's friend knows exactly what I mean.
-His love for God and all that is good.
-The way he makes me feel like I'm the most beautiful woman alive.
-Did I mention his music? Not just his, but all the music he loves. My life would be infinitely different (in a bad way) without his amazing musical influence.
Obviously, I could go on all day but the little guy has just reached a new level of angry volume.
I love you, Paul. Happy Day-That-I-Married-The-Greatest-Guy-In-My-World.
Holly
9 comments:
happy three years guys, we think you are great.
happy anniversary! Thanks for letting us spend part of the evening with you talking about celebrity crushes and politics! LOVE YOU....see you saturday!
Yay for love! You guys seem like the real deal.
Happy Anniversary! You guys inspire me. Always have.
Happy Anniverary! You guys inspire me. Always have.
Happy 3 ya love birds! Nice clogs Paul.
Happy Anniversary. I love your expression in that picture - I can just hear you laughing!
Dang kids...they never care about OUR schedules. :)
I agree with all of the above! Love that boy :) And, so grateful for you, Holly, thanks for loving Paul so well!
Post a Comment